It's the weekend
It's the weekend :)
But I know it'll end soon :(
Haha...it's a psychological game every week.
It's all in the mind, people say. I believe in that too and to me, perception is a big thing. But hearing more stories about the people around you and their lives, it can be difficult even for the most optimistic person.
So we met our idol Dr Jonathan Rigg and he has not lost any of his charm and gentleman-liness. How come we don't have more of such guys around, and close to my age too? ;)
I realise that I do talk a lot. Not as much as some but still, more than many others. So it feels weird sometimes in some situations where I don't really seem to know what to say. And it makes you search deeper inside in some circumstances.
Believe most people try to live a life without regrets. Me too. Sometimes though, you wonder whether life can be rewound so that we can re-make some decisions. Yet if some things didn't happen before, would I still be the person I am today? If some things didn't happen before, what would it be like now? Too many variables, too many unknowns. Pointless to think, but sometimes I love to taunt myself.
Within a span of 15 hours, my dear FS group booked tickets for a trip to Issan next April for 7 days. I'm so looking forward to it. Both because of the people and the place. I really hope no one has to cancel when the time comes.
Whoa long post. And how randomly it came too.
Emil Chau Wakin tonight!!

<< Home